<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d16531544\x26blogName\x3dHere+I+go+again...\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://ctcthoughts.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://ctcthoughts.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d4928925122649084192', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

cathy


35

Sunday, August 27, 2006


I am back from vacation. I will be posting about it through this week. In the meantime, we were back for a birthday dinner at my mum's. My birthday is actually tomorrow, but since Mr. C goes back to work, and the rain is on it's way, we will really celebrate next weekend. So now...so soon back to reality again. Huge sigh. I will be by to visit your sites as soon as I get the chance. I hope you've all been well.

  1. Blogger Stephanie said:

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! wow. i've never been early with birthday wishes before. hope it's a good one!

    (PS - it's my Mum's birthday tomorrow too!)

  1. Blogger vani said:

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHY!!! Best wishes for many, many more healthy years to come, filled with joy and happiness. (sorry so cheesy, but i do mean it :)

  1. Blogger Meow said:

    Happy Birthday, Cathy. Hope you have an amazing day.
    Take care, hugs to you, Meow

  1. Blogger blackcrag said:

    Best birthday wishes, Cathy!

    It looks like you've had fun, but I'm hoping htere are more celebrations to come. Enjoy!

  1. Blogger Connie and Rob said:

    Hope you have a wonderful Birthday!
    All the best to you.

    This is fun cause your party will be next weekend and we can say it one more time.

    Hugs,
    Connie

  1. Blogger Chloe said:

    have birthday Cathy! Make a wish when you blow that candle!
    Love you lots. xxx

  1. Blogger Heidi said:

    Happy 35th Birthday Cathy! It's Monday and it's offical.. :)

    Have a great day, wishing u health and happiness always.. Hugs xo

  1. Blogger Pat Paulk said:

    Happy birthday Cathy!!! I'll be sure and clean the place up some.

  1. Blogger Steve Awesome said:

    Happy birthday. I am singing it in Korean for you but I have no idea how to write it.

  1. Blogger Sonia said:

    Happy Birthday to your Mother and Happy Birthday to you!
    All the best to you both!

  1. Blogger Will D said:

    Happy Birthday, thanks for the stop by last week, one of these days my summers will be my own and I can get back to blogging LOL. Take Care!

  1. Blogger Cathy said:

    Thank you for the birthday wishes, everybody...

    Blogger noticed, too; it automatically switched my age for me. Thank you, blogger.

  1. Blogger kimananda said:

    Happy birthday...it's very rare that I find someone with the same birthday as me...have an excellent one, and may all your wishes come true! :-)

  1. Blogger SkyeBlue2U said:

    "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" :)

  1. Blogger erikku said:

    Happy Birthday from erikku!!! I shall email you something.

  1. Blogger missbhavens said:

    Have a happy, happy, happy birthday, Miss Cathy!!

  1. Blogger Devil Mood said:

    Oh Happy Birthday, dear :)
    I hope it's been a good day to you and mostly that the rest of the year is fabulous! Hugs!

  1. Blogger Jen said:

    Happy birthday!

  1. Blogger Trundling Grunt said:

    You are a young whippersnapper. Happy birthday - it seems to be all the rage!

  1. Blogger sophie said:

    Happy Birthday you sweet bloggy
    girlfriend of mine!

  1. Blogger Ben said:

    Cathy,

    I hope you had a great birthday and look forward to seeing you back and blogging soon so you can tell us what that cake was like.

  1. Blogger fb said:

    HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

  1. Blogger missy said:

    Happy birthday!! xx

leave a comment


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Canada License.