<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d16531544\x26blogName\x3dHere+I+go+again...\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://ctcthoughts.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://ctcthoughts.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d4928925122649084192', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

cathy


Having Fun!

Friday, August 11, 2006


RockYou slideshow | View | Add Favorite

  1. Blogger Chloe said:

    that's so beautiful! it looks like a movie.
    And i like your son's knowing smile.

  1. Blogger Cathy said:

    Thank You, Chloe!
    This is my most favourite new site; Tee intriduced me to it with the tour of her house; I will do the same some day when my hous is clean.

    Have a great vacation; I'll miss you. xo

  1. Blogger momyblogR said:

    What a great time. Beautiful!!

    You REALLY want a copy? Wow, it would be my pleasure!

  1. Blogger blackcrag said:

    Hey, that is so neat! I see you guys really had fun out on the water. Really, I'm not surprised; you are Maritmimers after all.

  1. Blogger erikku said:

    Very cool. ^_^

  1. Blogger sophie said:

    that is lovely - i have to go
    check this out now.
    internet junkie that i am.

  1. Blogger fb said:

    Now you're showing off!

    ;)

  1. Blogger Cathy said:

    MomyBlogR;
    I do! And thanks so much!!

    Crag;
    We did have fun; I posted most of these photos already; I was just playing (having fun:) with the new web site Tee showed me.

    Eric;
    Thanks, I thought so! You should give it a try.

    Sophie;
    I am looking forward to your great creation!

    fb;
    You're right, of course...having fun, whilst showing off ;)

  1. Blogger Meow said:

    Cathy, what a gorgeous slide show of pictures. You must have had an amazing day. I think I need to check out this site ... looks like fun !!
    Have a great weekend.
    Take care, Meow

  1. Blogger Michelle said:

    What fabulous site, they look great!

  1. Blogger Connie and Rob said:

    This post is really cool. Your son is cute as ever and looks like he is in heaven on that boat. The pictures of the water just looks like there are diamonds floating on top.

    Hugs,
    Connie

  1. Blogger Tee said:

    Ah! The slideshow is sooo relaxing and I love that you used the bubble effect! :)

  1. Blogger momyblogR said:

    Cathy...

    I'd be happy to mat a print and send it to you or I suppose you could copy it right off my page. Please let me know which you would rather do.

  1. Blogger Steve Awesome said:

    I had an old phone that I could make movies on from photo's. I miss that phone. Cool idea.

  1. Blogger Ben said:

    Wow Cathy that is damn clever and Chloe's right, it does look like a movie.

  1. Blogger Heidi said:

    Cathy that was beautiful to wake up to! Sitting here with my cup of coffee..Perfect to start the day. Have a great weekend~

  1. Blogger Devil Mood said:

    What a great slideshow! Wonderful! Have fun :)

  1. Blogger Sonia said:

    Love the video!

  1. Blogger Cathy said:

    Hi Meow and Michelle;
    A little bit tacky, perhaps?...but certainly fun!

    Connie;
    My son said something similar; he said that the ocean was sprinkled with sparkles that day!

    Tee;
    I think I overdid it a bit; I am definitely going to make anohter one. Thanks again for the site!

    MomyBlogR;
    I e-mailed you...did you get my message? You could send me the file of the image. Otherwise, I can copy it from your site, if youa re ok with that. Thanks so much again...I'll send you a copy of the book when it's finished (for what it's worth!:)

    Steve;
    An old phone that made movies?...have you been speaking too much Korean?

    Ben;
    Thank you; it's a fun site.

    Heidi;
    I'm happy that it started your day off on the right foot :)
    I hope the day continued to go well.

    Devil Mood;
    Well, I had to do a lot of work today, so that was very yuck, but hopefully we can all have a nice family day again tomorrow.

    Thanks, Sonia!

leave a comment


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Canada License.