<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d16531544\x26blogName\x3dHere+I+go+again...\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://ctcthoughts.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://ctcthoughts.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d4928925122649084192', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

cathy


Thank You, Chloe.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005


I received some mail from my lovely friend Chloe today. Inside was a Christmas tree ornament for the babe that says Babys 1st Christmas, as well as a cd of music she compiled. What a nice package to find, mixed in with the bills. I will tell my little zouzounia that his Auntie Chloe sent this to him all the way from Greece. I only wish that my camera could zoom in with clarity, but this is why I am hoping for a new one!
Mr. C had the day off work today so we went out for lunch and Christmas shopping. It was disturbed by a pay day screw-up. The screw-up meaning not having been paid. But things have a way of turning around and we are having a cozy evening by the tree and the fire.

  1. Blogger Supermans Foot said:

    thats really sweet.

    Hope the pay day sorts itself out sooner than later

  1. Blogger Chloe said:

    i'm so proud of myself for having written the address correctly on the envelope!
    glad you liked it Cathy! xx

  1. Blogger Cathy said:

    Steve;
    Chloe is sweet. The day got sorted out; thank God.

    Chloe;
    And you wrote it so nicely, too. Plus stickers! Thanks again, sweetie:) As you can see, the babe's ornament is now on the tree.

  1. Blogger riskybiz said:

    What a nice gesture!

  1. Blogger Cathy said:

    RiskyBiz;
    You're telling me! I am lucky to have found her.

  1. Blogger Stephanie said:

    Glad the day got sorted out. Presents in the mail always help :) Enjoy your cozy evening!

  1. Blogger tim said:

    i need to take a "tech step up" so fun to read the story, see the gift and even the giver! will add my mug in the new year.

    snow, snow and then some more here today.. the rink is covered. thought about using the snowblower. but, it makes so much noise, i think i will stick to the shovel.

    c-you all.

  1. Blogger Cathy said:

    Stephanie;
    I am enjoying the evening, but feeling guilt; I should be either a.folding laundry
    b.working on the blanket I am making my son for Christmas
    c.going through some work
    d.reading
    e.wrapping Christmas presents
    f.baking cookies
    But here I sit blogging. I hate the feeling of guilt. Go away; shoo guilt.

    Tim;
    If you have a digital camera (which I think you do, because I've seen your lovely photos), you can quite easily post photos. Your beautiful face should not be kept hidden :)
    So glad that the rink is turning out well. I think it must be a lot of work, but will be so worth it when you guysa re all out there skating and singing along to Dancing Queen. I love this mental image.

  1. Blogger Aly said:

    Yay for baby's first christmas. My best friend is having fun with the same, plus introducing Sierra to snow.

    And I know I'm not Emmeline. She has a cool lil fuzzy friend :)

    Hugs.

  1. Blogger momyblogR said:

    Ah, I'd trade lunch and shopping for a cozy evening by the fire with Honey, lol!

  1. Blogger Cathy said:

    Starfish;
    I'm glad you know! Her cute fuzzy friend turns into a big ugly monster. Hugs to you.

    MomyBlogR;
    They're both good :)

  1. Blogger Me said:

    May Peace
    Hope and Love
    be with you
    Today
    Tomorrow
    and Always

    Merry Christmas!
    The Surging Waves

  1. Blogger Cathy said:

    Avik;
    What a lovely thing to come by and say. Thank You. And same to you.

  1. Blogger SkyeBlue2U said:

    That's special.

  1. Blogger Meow said:

    Hope you get the new camera, although the one you are using takes pretty impressive photos. Hope your cozy eveing by the fire was romantic !!

  1. Blogger Cathy said:

    SkyeBlue;
    Certainly is.

    Meow;
    We had a nice evening, and thank you for the compliment about the photos. I can not take close-ups, because they blur. My old Nikon, which was a 35mm is now outdated and it was superb for close-ups.

  1. Blogger vani said:

    i got one of those for every kid so far- really cute. :)

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

leave a comment


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Canada License.