Chloe tagged me to do this meme
. I answered one in this post
. But now I have seven more things to report that you do not know about me. These kinds of tags are getting more challenging. I've been doing this blog for almost two years now. Weekly at the very least. I mean, you people practically live in my head. But I'll do my best...
2. I hate to read or follow instructions. The minute someone begins a sentence with the words And this is how you do it....I hear Wa wa wa Waaa Wa WWaa (think the teacher in Charlie Brown) Seriously. I hate to listen to explanations. And I equally hate to read instructions. If I buy something that comes with instructions, the first thing I do is toss the instructions aside. This explains why I am not following the "official" instructions for this tag. I started to read them , but found my mind wandering. No rules.
3. I have never dyed my hair. I have virgin hair. Never been touched. And now that there are reports that some hair dyes are linked to carcinogens and other harmful products, I have a bit of an ego about it. Ah ha. See? There are reasons.
4. My sister-in-law has told my brother that if I (or my mother or sister) ever sets foot on their property, she will call the police. She will issue a restraining order. Long story on this one. Some of you know some of the context from last fall.
5. My second toe is longer than my big toe. Just by a bit. But enough to be annoying.
6. I was the youngest person to ever hold the position I hold at the place I am employed (at the time I was hired).
7. I get easily annoyed by people. People in general. I have been known to utter "I hate people" under my breath to Mr. C when we are in a particularly annoying public situation. This happens frequently. Today, it was the ice cream shop queue. The woman behind me was singing camp songs with her daughter. Buffalo girls won't you come out tonight, come out tonight...Loudly. I mean, who sings this? And now the stupid song is ingrained in my head and won't leave. My son was amused. I was not. My headache and PMS was getting in the way and I imagined myself turning around and screaming shut up !
8. I am not a perfectionist in general, but there are things that I am a little obsessive about. Folding laundry, for example. Clothing needs to be folded in a very precise way. I am very picky about it. Even towels. Long way folded first, then in half again, and smooth with the hand. Weird, huh?
So there you have it; more about me than anyone ever needed to know. Oh, and one more bonus thing: I feel badly when I don't have the chance to come and comment on your blogs. I will soon! But it's summer vacation now and I am officially holding down two full-time jobs!
Stay well, friends.