<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d16531544\x26blogName\x3dHere+I+go+again...\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://ctcthoughts.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://ctcthoughts.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d4928925122649084192', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

cathy


It's a Beautiful Day...

Thursday, May 25, 2006

The weather is beautiful today and I am home with the babe. My son has gone off to preschool and so we have the day together. I will be back and forth between the computer (checking in on work) and the garden. Perhaps we'll go for a drive to the Bookstore. Cherish the beautiful days... Next week I will be away on a work trip. I will tell you all about it this weekend. Tell me, how are things where you are?...

  1. Blogger Heidi said:

    The sun is peaking through the clouds here and finally getting warming. Enjoy this beautiful day you have. Always love your photos.

  1. Blogger Christopher said:

    It's pretty sunny over here. It's been raining for way too long!

  1. Blogger Cathy said:

    Heidi and Christopher;
    Sun all around!!

  1. Blogger Maddy said:

    is that your garden -
    i am so very jealous.

    coool shades. have a great
    day.

  1. Blogger Cathy said:

    Hi Maddy;
    Yes, that is one of the garden's at the side of my house..there is so much more to be done, but there are black flies out today:(

  1. Blogger Stephanie said:

    It is an absolutely beautiful day here too. Trouble is, I'm inside at work & I got here really late because my alarm didn't go off. Life is good though, so I'm not going to worry about it too much.

    Enjoy your sunny day!

  1. Blogger Will D said:

    The craziness is settleing down finally in my neighborhood, looking forward to a log weekend and rest. looking forward to hearing about the trip.

  1. Blogger Chloe said:

    37 C here. I am boiling in my clothes.
    Hey nice photo! I have one more now.
    xx

  1. Blogger Scholiast said:

    Well, they've given up the ferry strike so I'm happy! Even though it's cold and rainy..

  1. Blogger Connie and Rob said:

    Well we lost our spring weather and went straight to very hot summer! Having to water all the flowers so they won't faint from the heat.

    Take care,
    Connie

  1. Blogger Cathy said:

    Stephanie;
    I so hate being late...and even worse as a result of a stupid alarm clock (but I bet the extra sleep felt nice :)
    I hope you had a chance to enjoy some sunshine this evening.

    Will;
    I haven't heard fomr you in awhile; I will have to come and read about what you've been up to.

    Chloe;
    I would melt.
    What do you do with all these photos! :)

    Scholiast;
    Cold and rainy; this is a Canadian steroetype. Ferry strike, what ferry strike?...

    Connie;
    We have a few hot days in August, otherwise our summers are mild here on the east coast; another story altogether in southern Ontario and other regions of Canada.

  1. Blogger Will D said:

    Sorry Cathy, I have been around but have been quiet as of late, sometimes hard to keep up with everybody and say hello as well...but Hello! LOL

  1. Blogger Chloe said:

    nothing! i have them in my Cathy folder. sometimes i show the babe to my sister who loves babies and wants one.

  1. Blogger Meow said:

    Lovely photos, Cathy. The babe looks too cute, don't cut off the curls !!
    Our weather is sunny, but cool and crisp. Rather nice, I think.
    My weekend is looking good, a bit of this, a bit of that.
    Hope your weekend is wonderful.
    Take care, Meow

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said:

    What a great site »

leave a comment


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Canada License.