I was tagged by Meow
and typed this out this morning but am just posting it now. I went to a disastrous dinner at the in-laws tonight, and I can not even imagine putting that experience into words, so I am really glad I had this to post. I also received a lovely package from Stephanie
which included an awesome cd, card and a magnet which reads:
it does not mean to be in a place
where there is no noise, trouble
or hard work. it means to be in
the midst of those things and still
be calm in your heart.
I would have posted photos but Blogger is not wanting me to at the moment.
2 names you go by: Dr. C, Mom
2 parts of your heritage: German, Scottish
2 things that scare you: Flying, children getting hurt
2 of your everyday essentials: Coffee, Elizabeth Arden bronzer
2 things you are wearing right now: pajama top and bottoms
2 things you want in a relationship: Honesty and Compassion
2 truths: Things happen for a reason. Dreams can come true if your focus is clear and you apply yourself to fulfilling them.
2 of your favorite hobbies: Art and Crafts
2 things you want really badly: The ability for the entire family to travel whenever and wherever we please. For my sons to be the happiest, kindest and most fulfilled people that they can be.
2 places you want to go on vacation: Greece, Hawaii
2 things you want to do before you die: See my children grow up to be those people. Travel more.
2 ways that you are stereotypically a chick: I cry easily. Puppies and babies make me melt.
2 things you are thinking about now: I have to get out of my pajamas and get my son ready for swimming lessons. I really shouldn’t be blogging right now.
2 people to tag: Stephanie and Jase
I am adding this later on Saturday, because I just discovered that Scholiast had tagged me to list five of my weird habits. I had a really hard time with this one. I asked Mr.C. what my weird habits were and his exact words "You don't have any...well, other than the hair thing." So that one is number one, but the others were hard to think of, weird but true.
1. I play with my hair when I’m thinking and if I come across one that feels a little rough in texture, I pull it out. If I find a grey one, I pull that out as well.
2. I curl my toes constantly, and can not stand to wear socks. I am barefoot when I am home, even in the winter.
3. I vacuum or sweep the house every day, because I can not stand the sight of gobs of dust. In fact, I enjoy vacuuming. Instant gratification.
4. I read the obituary in the newspaper almost every day.
5. I pick out my sons’ clothes every night and set them on his bureau for the next day. When I take them out I smell them. I smell both of the boys’ clothes. All the time.
Any other weirdos can fulfill the task if you so wish :)
Good Saturday Night, Good Sun Day!